Top Rated Grandview, MO Moving Company
If you have a move coming up in or around Grandview, MO it’s important to choose the best movers to get you there. Moving Proz, made up of hard-working, skillful and friendly staff, offers excellence in everything from local to long-distance moves. We’re professional, affordable, dependable, reliable, and fully-insured. Our Grandview moving company teams have multiple trucks to make even the largest of moves seem easy. And we pride ourselves on getting the job done right and on time the very first time. Trust is the concept we live by, and you won’t find a more trustworthy Grandview moving company. Because we make any transition smooth and hassle free, no matter how big or small, you can trust our licensed and insured company operating throughout Grandview, MO.
We are equally skilled in office moves as we are in home or apartment moves. It’s our job to handle any size or type of move you may need. No challenge is too large or small, from moving your entire office to relocating from one home to the next.
When you need to partner with professionals who have top-notch experience and skills, call Moving Proz. We work hard to achieve your 100 percent satisfaction when it comes to your move in Grandview.
AFFORDABLE MOVING SERVICES GRANDVIEW MO
Our team knows the neighborhoods, roads and short cuts of Grandview backwards and forwards. That translates to a quick and efficient move, whether you’re facing a corporate relocation or a home move. Our hard-working and friendly workers, skilled in anything from local to long-distance moves, will keep your belongings safe at all times. We take precautions to ensure your furniture, walls, and doorways are not damaged as a result of the move.
Our experienced team of movers leaves no detail behind. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction and it shows. With comprehensive moving services, as well as packing and piano moving, you can trust us to get the job done right. Founded by Derek Shaw, Moving Proz is proud to be your local Kansas City moving company. We understand how hard it is for you as the customer to hand over your belongings and entrust them to us. After all, these are very personal items and need to be treated with care and respect. That’s why we work with you to ensure a smooth and seamless transition from one abode to the next with our movers in Grandview.
We are proud to be the community’s trusted moving company in Grandview, MO, offering these services to all:
- Residential moves
- Business moves
- Local moves
- Long distance moves
- Packing services and supplies
- Piano and large furniture moves
Because we know the neighborhoods of Grandview so well, it’s no problem for us to get you moved in and out fast. Depend on our professional, affordable and timely movers, as we have the trucks and equipment to make even the most complicated move seamless. We get the job done right and on time, working hard to maintain a reputation of trust throughout Grandview.
Want to know why our past and repeat clients love us? Check out our Testimonials page now.
Exploring Grandview, MO
Looking for things to do in Grandview, MO? Here is our list of top attractions in Grandview, MO that you can’t miss:
- Longview Lake – With more than 1 million visitors each season, it’s not hard to understand why Longview Lake has become one of the most popular summer destinations in the Kansas City area. Friends and neighbors are obviously spreading the good news — and increasing the number of annual guests who head to Longview for everything from power boating and water skiing to fishing, golf, swimming, hiking, softball games and family picnics. Opened in 1986, Longview’s 930-acre lake — featuring a 1-acre beach — and 4,852-acre site are ideal for active group outings as well as laid-back private gatherings in one of the picnic shelters (several are designated exclusively for corporate/group gatherings). Concessions are available, but coolers are not allowed. No dogs are allowed at the beach.
- Harry Truman Farm – Former president Harry S. Truman spent much of his childhood in Kansas City on his grandparents’ farm. In fact, his mother often said this farm is where Truman got his common sense. The house, which was built in 1894 for Truman’s maternal grandmother, served as his residence from 1906 to 1917 when he worked the farm before leaving for the war. The estate is now owned and operated by the National Park Service. The 5.25-acre farm includes the house and several outbuildings. Admission is free.
- Grandview Historical Depot Museum – Features artifacts, displays, historical photographs, and antiques housed in the restored Kansas City Southern Railroad Depot, built in 1912
- Grandview Trails – Grandview currently maintains only 2.38 miles of trail. Most of this mileage is actually attributed to loop walks within existing parks that are not connected to any other trail system. The only exception to this is Little Blue Bike Trail which, while located within Meadowmere Park, connects to a county trail (Longview Lake Trail) which is 6.76 miles long. This creates a continuous stretch of trail of 7.67 miles and represents an important first step in the creation of a trail network.
Ready to move to Grandview, MO? Call on the best Grandview MO moving company around!
CONTACT MOVING PROZ FOR GRANDVIEW, MO MOVES
To learn more about our moving services throughout Grandview, MO and to get a free quote, contact us at 913-815-4044 or fill out our online form. Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. We schedule moves seven days a week! We proudly serve the following areas: Kansas City, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, Overland Park, Blue Springs, Gardner, Belton, Leawood, Lawrence, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Roeland Park, Raymore.