Moving always introduces an element of stress — especially when dealing with oversized pieces. At Moving Proz, we specialize in providing our clients with a hassle-free relocation experience as they move their pianos around the Kansas City and Denver metro regions. This is true even when handling large, finely tuned instruments such as Steinway grand pianos.
Don’t have a Steinway?
That’s OK. You just need to practice more. You’ll get there eventually, Rachmaninoff.
In the meantime, reach out to us if you need help moving a smaller, off-brand piano that more clearly reflects your current budget (or playing ability). Most of us at Moving Proz don’t even play the piano, so we won’t judge. In fact, our ironclad insurance policy legally prohibits us from doing so.
When you contract our professional piano mover service, here’s what you can expect:
- A 100% in-house team of piano relocation experts. We don’t outsource any part of our services to external contractors.
- All the equipment needed to complete the job safely — including pads, straps, dollies, skids, boards and other moving tools.
- In-depth knowledge of how to correctly disassemble and reassemble digital and acoustic pianos — of all makes and models.
- An awesome and unwavering respect for your music-making abilities (per our ironclad insurance policy).
- Trucks and trailers — complete with climate-controlled interiors to safeguard your piano during the transport process.
- The ability to navigate difficult turns, awkward staircases, tight corners and all the other real-life Tetris challenges that make piano moving such a joy.