We are more than just a team—we are family. Each and every day we work together for each other and our customers. Moving Proz is a great place to work because we are growing constantly and want you to be a part of the growth and success by starting as a mover or driver and working your way up.
Move With Us
Join Our Team
Make up to $30 per hour, including tips. Bonuses up to $200 per month. Get paid weekly. Employee and job referrals equal even more money. PTO and benefits!
…To work out..
Moving takes muscles. No need for a gym membership! Up your lifting game while making money!
& DITCH THE DESK–OR THE STATE!
Take on a job outside of the traditional, boring office setting. Get the opportunity to move people long distance and see the rest of the country while you’re doing it!
Mover Job Summary
The main emphasis for this job is the ability to lift and maneuver heavy furniture in and out of homes, storage units, apartments, offices, etc…. We work together at a fast pace and you will be expected to work at the same pace. You will be responsible for safely transporting furniture, boxes, misc. items, following company procedures on protecting furniture and safely packing furniture. This position requires you to follow directions as dictated and have the ability to communicate well with others. We operate as a TEAM, not as individuals. You must be a team player with a positive attitude. The person for this position must be extremely dependable to be considered for employment with Moving Proz LLC.
Essential Job Functions
- Check the calendar daily for all jobs posted
- Make sure all needed material is on board prior to going out on a move.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to arranged start time.
- Go over mechanics of move with team prior to the move noting any special instructions and requirements, certifying start time, loading and packing instructions and travel instructions.
- Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walkthrough of the premises.
- Adhere to company moving policies and procedures to pack, unpack, load and unload household goods.
- Resolve work problems or assists workers in solving problems.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must meet company’s criminal background requirements
- Must be able to disassemble and reassemble household goods
- Must be willing to go on overnight trips
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs
- Must be able to use GPS
- Will be required to wear company uniform
- Drivers: Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
Moving Proz LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages minority and disabled individuals to apply for employment. Required accommodations may be requested through the Human Resources Department.