Professional Lawrence KS Movers
If you have a move coming up in or around Lawrence KS, it’s important to choose the best movers to get you there. Moving Proz, made up of hard-working, skillful and friendly staff, offers excellence in everything from local to long-distance moves. Because we make any transition smooth and hassle free, no matter how big or small, you can trust our licensed and insured company operating throughout Lawrence, KS, the county seat of Johnson County and the fourth largest city in the Kansas City metro area.
We are equally skilled in office moves as we are in home or apartment moves. It’s our job to handle any size or type of move you may need. No challenge is too large or small, from moving your entire office to relocating from one home to the next.
When you need to partner with professionals who have top-notch experience and skills, call Moving Proz. We work hard to achieve your 100 percent satisfaction when it comes to your move in Lawrence.
AFFORDABLE MOVING SERVICES IN LAWRENCE, KS
Our experienced team of movers leaves no detail behind. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction and it shows. With comprehensive moving services, as well as packing and piano moving, you can trust us to get the job done right. Founded by Derek Shaw, Moving Proz is proud to be your local Kansas City moving company. We understand how hard it is for you as the customer to hand over your belongings and entrust them to us. After all, these are very personal items and need to be treated with care and respect. That’s why we work with you to ensure a smooth and seamless transition from one abode to the next with our movers in Lawrence.
We are proud to be the community’s trusted moving company in Lawrence, offering these services to all:
- Residential moves
- Business moves
- Local moves
- Long distance moves
- Packing services and supplies
- Piano and large furniture moves
Want to know why our past and repeat clients love us? Check out our Testimonials page now.
LIVING IN LAWRENCE KS
Lawrence is a diverse and multifaceted city that provides many of the amenities of a large metropolitan area, while still maintaining a strong sense of community. Located in Northeast Kansas, Lawrence is just 45 minutes west of Kansas City, and 30 minutes east of Topeka, the state capital. Lawrence offers a rich and fascinating history, a wide range of exciting cultural experiences, nationally recognized educational institutions, and some of the most unique and enjoyable shopping opportunities in the Midwest.
Lawrence possesses all of the aspects of a friendly, active and culturally diverse community. With the perfect combination of small-town hospitality and big-city attractions, Lawrence lays claim to its share of national recognition and historical significance.
Lawrence boasts one of the most vibrant downtown shopping, dining and entertainment districts in the Midwest. Many have called Massachusetts “Mass” Street – or “Mass” to the locals – one of the most beautiful main streets in America.
Lawrence is also home to two universities: the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University. Approximately 28,000 students attend KU, which has one of the nation’s most beautiful campuses. Haskell Indian Nations University is the nation’s only inter-tribal university for Native Americans, representing more than 150 tribes from all across the country.
Lawrence is home to two popular public 18-hole golf courses: Eagle Bend and Alvamar. Eagle Bend was the site of the 2000 American Junior Golf Association Championship. Alvamar, which is consistently listed among the best 100 golf courses in the U.S. by Golf Digest, was called the “best maintained golf course in the United States” by Grounds Maintenance magazine.
- Lawrence was ranked 6th in the nation by the U.S. Census for per capita bachelor degree attainment.
- Lawrence is listed 8th in John Villani’s, “The 100 Best Small Art Towns In America” (4th edition – 2005), for towns with populations between 30,000 and 100,000.
- Lawrence is a good place to start and grow new companies. In 2000, INC. magazine nationally ranked Lawrence 28th on the list of “50 Best Small Metro Areas” based on local business startups in the last 10 years and continued growth.
- The National Endowment for the Arts ranked Lawrence 12th among cities in the U.S. with the largest percentage of professional artists in the workforce.
- The Lied Center of Kansas, the University of Kansas’ multi-million dollar performing arts center, is ranked by International Arts Manager magazine as one of the “Top 10 U.S. University Presenters.”
- Nearby Clinton Lake is listed as one of the “50 Great Boating Lakes” by Boating World Magazine.
- In 2014, the NCAA ranked Lawrence #2 in their list of America’s 5 Best College Basketball Towns.