Contact Moving Proz for Local Moves
If you’re moving down the street or all the way across the city, don’t worry! Moving Proz has got your back. With over 10 years of helping people move to and from the Kansas City metro area, Moving Proz is the company you can count on to get your move done right.
What Sets Moving Proz Apart?
You’ll find a lot of local movers in the Kansas City area, but few will offer the sheer level of ease, professionalism, and experience as Moving Proz. Here’s what we’re talking about:
- We care about giving you a stress-free move
- Our team has exceptional moving skills and problem solving abilities
- We can handle moves big and small, and with any level of complexity
- You’ll not find a better value for your moving budget
A Name in Local Moving You Can Trust
Assisting you during moving time is our top priority. We have all the information you need for your move, and lots of useful tips and advice on how to make it as hassle-free as possible.
We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded company. We always give you an honest opinion on what your move will cost up front; you’ll never run into any hidden fees or costs with us. Our staff is the friendliest and most courteous around, and you can trust them with your valuable possessions. Each has years of experience and knows how to pack, move, and unpack without incident.
You’ll find all the boxes, packing paper, shrink wrap, and everything else you need when you use Moving Proz. Sometimes you just want to pack things yourself, however. That’s fine, and here’s a bit of advice from our years of moving experience:
- Don’t over-pack your boxes. If you’ve got a lot of heavy items, use smaller moving boxes for those items.
- Make sure you’re only putting items from the same room in a box. You don’t want kitchen items going in with bedroom items, for instance.
- Put your most-used items in just a few boxes and put these on the moving truck last. That way they’ll be ready for you first thing when the truck arrives.
- Always wrap your valuable items over a soft surface, such as a heavily cushioned sofa or couch. That way if you do accidentally drop something, it won’t be the end of the world.