Contracted Terms and Conditions for Moving Proz LLC
- Our hourly estimates are charged on a per hour basis . Under no circumstances are estimated costs, whether via telephone or on site, intended as a guarantee of the total costs for completed work. Time starts at your origin address and ends once the last piece of furniture is unloaded.
- There is a 2hour minimum on hourly services.
- There are flat rate moves that are subject to an exact amount to be paid. Flat rates arepriced according to the inventory provided. If the inventory is not accurate the price willbe subject to change accordingly.
- Method of payment is cash, Visa, Master Card or cashiers check only. If you want topay by check you must first get approval by our office staff and then submit your payment one week in advance with a copy of your driver’s license. Payments should be mailed to: (9201 Beverly Drive, Overland Park, Ks, 66207). Any checks that are returned will be subject to a $50 penalty.
- If the customer chooses to cancel a scheduled move and does not contact Moving Proz LLC, 48 hours priorto a scheduled move date, and the customer is not able to be contacted up to one hour after the scheduled move time, the customer will be charged a latecancellation fee of $100.00.
- Total charges must be paid to the lead mover upon completion of service unless other arrangements are made with us when the work was scheduled prior to the move date. Customers that are unable to provide payment at the completion of service, or customers that have set up a billing arrangement before their move, have ten weekdays to provide full payment. If payment is not received in full after the initial ten weekdays after the date of service, the customer will be billed an additional $100.00 per day up to ten days, at a maximum of $1,000.00. After twenty days of nonpayment, the debt will be turned over to a collection agency for payment resolution.
- Moving Proz LLC reserves the right to provide and charge for additional movers. We also require that the customer, or someone appointed by the customer, to be present throughout the move to be available for any consultation that our moving specialists might require.
- Moving Proz LLC has the right to refuse partial or complete service for the following but not limited to: customer is unprepared to move, rodents, insects or any condition that is hazardous or a health risk to our movers, overall uncleanliness of the property, and abusive treatment of the movers by any person on the premises.
- Moving Proz LLC is not responsible for wood floor damage if the customer declines to purchase the recommended Heavy duty temporary floor protection for $65.00 (100ft)
- Moving Proz LLC is not responsible for snow removal. That is the customer’s responsibility. If not done by the customer, we will remove the snow and the customer will be charged our standard hourly moving rate that day.
- Moving Proz LLC is not responsible for cleaning floors. We will make every effort with the customer to maintain the integrity of existing flooring, but unless previously requested by the customer prior to the scheduled move time, we will not be responsible for any damage due to soiling.
- Moving Proz LLC is not liable for any damage to property or belongings of the customer when items are moved contrary to movers’ advice.
- Moving Proz LLC is not liable for any goods once out of their care, custody or control. Including or not limited to: items placed in a storage facility or rental truck.
- An additional $250 will be charged to move a grand or baby grand piano. An additional $100 will be charged for the relocation of any other type of piano to a floor other than the main floor.
- No perishable items will be moved by Moving Proz LLC such as, but not limited to: food, candles, fishing bait, and open liquor.
- Moving Proz LLC will not transport gasoline, kerosene, propane, spray paint, or any paint cans, ammunition or weapons of any kind.
- Moving Proz LLC will not transport plants, pets, livestock or any living creatures, caged or uncaged.
- Moving Proz LLC is not liable for any cement based statuary, including birdbaths, fountains, etc., which could break, crack, or separate due to vibrations in transit during the move.
- Moving Proz LLC is not liable for damages to glass shelves or table tops, hanging artwork, pottery or ceramic items unless appropriately packed by Moving Proz Professionally.
- In the absence of any external or recognizable damage, Moving Proz LLC is not liable for mechanical or electrical malfunction of computers and components, washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, television sets, stereos, phonographs, etc. These devices often fail for other reasons than transportation or from normal vibrations inherent to transportation. Proper servicing and after care is the customer’s responsibility.
- Moving Proz LLC has the standard of parking in the driveway. If there is not a driveway, Moving Proz LLC movers will park in the most convenient space available near the entryway of the move site. Moving Proz LLC is not liable for damages to yard, trees or landscaping due to the positioning of the truck if not otherwise notified by the customer prior to the scheduled move time.
- Under no circumstances will Moving Proz LLC be liable for cracking, crumbling or breakage of concrete approaches, such as driveways and sidewalks.
- Moving Proz LLC requires all small loose items to be packed by the customer or a moving specialist. Loose items include, but are not limited to: items in jewelry boxes, dressers, bureaus, items on counter tops, dresser tops, bookshelves, toys, dvds/cds, etc. If these items are not securely packed, Moving Proz LLC reserves the right to refuse to move these items. Moving Proz LLC is not liable for the loss of or any damage incurred to small loose items.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Items left at residence after loading: Check your closets, drawers, attic, and outside.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Items packed by owner. The client is responsible for the internal contents of the box.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Items loaded by owner. If anyone other than an employee of Moving Proz LLC assists in the loading or unloading of household objects, all liability will be waived.
- Unpacked Items: Mirrors, lamps, pictures, glass tops, marble tops and other fragile items need to be packed by the customer or by Moving Proz LLC for an extra fee (packing materials). If these items are unpacked, Moving Proz LLC will not be held liable for any damages.
- “Particle board” furniture: such as computer desks, entertainment centers, some bookcases, etc., should be dismantled in order to properly relocate them. If you request that we move these items assembled Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for any damage.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Plants: At the driver’s discretion, plants can be moved with no liability accepted.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Electronic & Mechanical performance of household goods shipped: For example: TV’s, refrigerators, stereos, computers, washer & dryer. Because Moving Proz LLC has no way of knowing the internal working condition of these items, claim responsibility will be limited to external condition.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Specialty Items. A qualified person should prepare these items prior to relocation. Examples are waterbeds, grandfather clocks, gas appliances, pool tables, and water softeners.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Items that are forbidden to transport. Examples are fuels, combustibles, corrosives, cleaning supplies, aerosols, flammables, explosives, ammunition, perishable foods, propane tanks, or any item that might inherently damage the shipment.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Damage due to rain, snow, ice, mud, inaccessibility or anything caused by those conditions.
- Moving Proz LLC will not be liable for Disconnecting electric, water, and gas. Moving Proz LLC, at the customer’s request will disconnect simple plumbing and electrical items such as washer hoses, ice maker, dryer vent hose, and electrical cords. Moving Proz LLC will not accept responsibility for loss or damage resulting from leaky valves, broken lines, faulty connections, corrosion, electrical malfunction, etc.
- Packing materials are sold separate from the Packing service. Materials will be counted and added at the end. Packing materials are subject to sales tax.
In the event of loss, Moving Proz LLC will make every attempt to locate and return lost items. Should lost items not be located, Moving Proz LLC will fully cooperate with the customer to recover these items. Moving Proz LLC is not liable for items that the customer believes are missing that cannot be shown to be in the care, custody or control of Moving Proz LLC.
In the event of damage, the invoice must be paid in full before the claim can be settled.
General: All customers of Moving Proz LLC agree to the terms and conditions here laid forth. any violation of the terms and conditions, on the part of the customer, voids all liability held by Moving Proz LLC. This agreement shall be governed, interpreted, and construed according to the law of the State of Kansas.